2020 Ram 1500 Longhorn Truck Crew Cab Review
Ram – the name is ubiquitous with power and hard-work. The 2020 Ram 1500 Longhorn Truck Crew Cab is no different and this truck is ready to do whatever is needed.
2020 Honda Odyssey Touring Review
It’s 3.0L V6 Turbocharged Diesel powers the 8-Speed Automatic transmission giving it a fuel economy of 16.1/11.2 L/100 City/Hwy.
- 305-hp 3.6-litre, V6 engine
- Fuel tank capacity 26.0 Gal.
- Drive type; Four-Wheel
- 3.0L V6 Turbocharged Diesel powers the 8-Speed
- 8.4-inch touchscreen multimedia center
- Bi-functional LED halogen projector headlamps
- Full-leather high-back front bucket
- 20-inch polished aluminum wheels with 275/55R20 BSW all-season tires.
“The 2020 Ram 1500 features 4th‑generation Uconnect® systems with available 8.4‑inch touchscreen.
The most connected Ram ever features available Apple CarPlay and Android AutoTM compatibility for direct access to your smartphone’s extended capabilities, by way of the Uconnect touchscreen.
Strong Outside, Quiet Inside
To help eliminate wind noise, the windshield is made of acoustic safety glass while the hood is shaped to direct air away from the wipers.
Making the interior even quieter, Active Noise Cancellation intelligently uses the sound‑system speakers to offset unwanted noise. Plus, the new HVAC system operates at an even lower sound level than before.