Do you have an excitement for cars? Are you a persistent problem solver? Are you looking for an exciting career in a fast paced and dynamic work environment? Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance through competitive bonus programs and internal growth opportunities.
We want to hear from you!
Imagine being part of a collaborative team that is dedicated to exceptional customer service, safety, and a fun and productive work environment. At Rafih Auto Group we believe our employees are the heart of our success and over the years of our operations we have been very successful.
We are looking for a Junior Estimator/Appraiser. The Estimator/Appraiser is an in house position, responsible for ensuring the quality of repair-related paperwork to facilitate efficiencies within the claims handling process including reducing repair cycle-time and controlling repair costs.
We offer comprehensive benefit package and competitive wages.
- To create detailed repair plans (appraisals).
- Submit accurate repair plans (appraisals) for Insurance company approvals.
- Manage the work order and supplement
- Order necessary parts
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- 2 years minimum experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient skills in Audatex & Mitchell estimating systems.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to apply. Thank you for your interest, only candidates selected will be contacted. Please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org