Reports To: Service Manager/ Controller
The Company: Serving Southwestern Ontario for over 40 years, we are a well-established family business which has a strong and committed Team with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs.
Receives payment for service and parts transactions and plays a key role in maintaining or creating customer satisfaction.
- Greets customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Computes customer bills.
- Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers; records amount received and accepts charges for those customers on approved credit list.
- Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
- Provides cash refunds or credit memorandums to customers for returned merchandise.
- Operates cash register.
- Reconciles cash drawer daily.
- Balance daily sales from parts and service departments with cash, checks and credit cards received for payment.
- Finalize paid invoice on computer system by indicating amount paid and method of payment.
- Refers customers who have questions about the work performed, additional maintenance or repairs, etc. to the service advisor or other appropriate individual.
- Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and, when necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate individuals for resolution.
- Maintains and files repair orders, parts invoices; lists missing documents.
- Receives Repair Orders and Parts Counter Invoices, when completed, from the departments and places RO's in pending file until customer claims car.
- Closes all open invoices.
- Assists service and parts department with telephone coverage.
- Provides clerical and secretarial assistance to parts and service departments.
- Works with department manager to keep abreast of new products and services offered, their features and value, and any changes in price.
- Reconciles hours "Flagged" on Repair Order with final invoice to ensure proper payment to the dealership.
- Maintains and totals daily technician "flag" sheets.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Must be able to work evenings and saturdays
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Rafih Auto Group offers a great compensation package including Health Benefits, a great working environment, professional development training and opportunity for advancement in one of Canada's largest automotive dealership groups.