Location: Brampton Chrysler
- Drives customers to their homes or places of business, and/or picks them up after their vehicle is repaired at direction of Service Manager.
- Uses good judgment and safe driving skills.
- Keeps a timely shuttle route.
- Assists passengers getting in and out of vehicles.
- Operates radio or similar device to communicate with dealership or other vehicles to report disruption of service.
- Keeps a record of trips including names of passengers and destination or pick-up point.
- Notifies dispatcher or service manager of any servicing the shuttle vehicle may require, such as oil changes, tires, cleaning, and general maintenance.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must be able to work evenings and saturdays
- Maintains shuttle van in a constant state of preparedness for customer service.
- Notifies Service Manager of any customer disclosed information regarding the level of service received at the dealership.